| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Resia Pass in December is slightly cold at -3.25 °C (26.15 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 0.3 °C (32.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -6.8 °C (19.8 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in December is 7.1 °C (12.8 °F).
- The weather in December is dry. A mere 31.4mm (1.2in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 8:31 long and the longest day is 8:47 long with an average length of 8:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Resia Pass December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Resia Pass, Italy
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Resia Pass: